Monday, 14 May 2018
Friday, 11 May 2018
Acute stroke in sickle cell disease
Stroke is a common and potentially devastating manifestation of sickle cell disease (SCD) that can affect children and adults. Challenges in management include distinguishing acute stroke from other cerebrovascular manifestations of the disease such as meningitis, cerebral malaria, or seizure disorder, and distinguishing acute ischemic stroke from hemorrhagic stroke. Care of the patient with an acute stroke requires specialized expertise in exchange transfusion practices.
Want to unleash your research ideas related stroke?
Submit an abstract https://pediatricneurology.pulsusconference.com/abstract-submission
Drop us a mail at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Thursday, 10 May 2018
Wednesday, 9 May 2018
your business front and centre
in front of your target market
awareness & media exposure
your reach and exposure to new clients, customers and businesses
with customers and engage with an audience
- Deliver Great ROI
- An opportunity to sponsor 10 Poster Presentation Awards.
- Three corporate sponsored workshop slots (audio visual included).
- Two complimentary exhibit booths with priority to purchase exhibition space and choose booth location (Booth size-3X3 sqm).
- Four complimentary registrations.
- Logo recognition on congress website front page with link, logo recognition on congress sponsorship page and logo recognition on corresponding PULSUS Journal home page.
- One A4 color advertisement in the congress program or book of abstracts (excluding cover pages).
- Three inserts provided by the sponsor in the congress delegate bags.
- One post congress e-mail message to consented congress registrants up to 60 days after the congress (content to be provided by the sponsor, approved and distributed by corresponding Journal).
- An exclusive online Promotion on all our Social Networking Sites.
- 20% Waiver on Sponsorship for any of our next year conferences
For more details , visit https://pediatricneurology.pulsusconference.com/sponsorship
Friday, 4 May 2018
Renowned Speakers at Pediatric Neurology 2018
· Muhammad Akbar MALIK, Top-Down-Bottom-Up, Pakistan
· Ying Peng, Sun Yat-Sen University, China
· Fadia El Bitar, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Saudi Arabia
· Soheil Kazemi Roodsari, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran
· Xiaoni Zhang, Sun Yat-Sen University, China
· Farzad Ahmadabadi, Child Neurologist Ardabil medical sciences university, Iran
· Elham Ataei, Assistant University of Medical Sciences, Iran
· Bingsheng Huang, Professor Shenzhen University, China
· Ailian Du, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, China
For more details, Please visit https://pediatricneurology.pulsusconference.com/
To present your research work, please do submit an abstract at https://pediatricneurology.pulsusconference.com/abstract-submission
Please feel free to drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, 22 April 2018
Electrographic Seizures in Pediatric Systemic Cancer Patients with acute Unexplained Encephalopathy Diagnostic role of Bedside Emergent 30min EEG
Wednesday, 11 April 2018
Pediatric neurology deals with the analysis and management of neurological conditions in newborns, infants, children and adolescents. The discipline of child neurology involves Cerebrovascular Disease, Demyelinating Disease, Developmental and Behavioral Problems, Genetic Disorders that affect people in these age groups. The advancements paved way for the pediatric neurologists to deal with conditions that vary considerably, from relatively simple disorders to more complex and infrequent conditions such as metabolic disease or Neurodegenerative Disorders.
If a child has problems that involve the nervous system, a pediatric neurologist has the specialist training and knowledge to judge, diagnose and treat the child. The conditions dealt with by pediatric neurologists vary considerably, from relatively simple disorders such as migraine or cerebral palsy through to more complex and rare conditions such as metabolic disease or neurodegenerative disorders.
Examples of the types of conditions encountered by specialists in this field include:
- Genetic diseases of the nervous system
- Congenital metabolic abnormalities that affect the nervous system
- Congenital birth defects affecting the brain and spinal cord such as spina bifida
- Neurological developmental problems during childhood
- Childhood epilepsy
- Febrile seizures
- Movement disorders such as cerebral palsy
- Progressive neuromuscular conditions such as muscular dystrophy
- Abnormal mental development, speech disabilities and learning disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Behavioral disorders such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Headaches and migraine
- Hydrocephalus or excess fluid build-up in the brain
- Head injuries and their complications
- Brain tumors
- Hospice and palliative medicine
- Neuromuscular medicine
- Sleep disorders
- Vascular neurology
- Intellectual disability
Pediatric neurologists act as consultants to primary care physicians, who may refer children to the neurologists for specialist care. For children with long-term neurological ailments, the pediatric neurologist provides regular care and consultation.
Child neurologists are found in a variety of medical environments ranging from children’s hospitals through to outpatient practices, university medical centers and private clinics. They combine their understanding of diagnosis and treatment of the nervous system with expertise in childhood disorders and children’s special needs.
Overall, about 40% to 50% of the patients treated in a typical pediatric neurology practice have epilepsy, while 20% have learning difficulties or developmental problems and 20% are suffering from headaches. The remainder are treated for rare or unusual conditions such as metabolic or genetic disease. Many centers are equipped with the specialized facilities and knowledge needed to treat very specific disorders such as rare neurodegenerative conditions, intractable epilepsy or pediatric stroke.
For more interesting discussions, join the Global Experts meet on June 18-19, at Rome, Italy.
Few more speaker slots are available! Submit an abstract.
Note: Avail discounts on group registration!
1 complementary pass for faculty on 10 student registration.
Osler-Weber-Rendu Disease (Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia) Osler-Weber-Rendu disease (OWRD) is a rare autosomal dominant diso...
About Conference PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to...
7 benefits of sponsoring an event Put your business front and centre Get in front of your target ...
Acute stroke in sickle cell disease Stroke is a common and potentially devastating manifestation of sickle cell disease (SCD) that ...